Development Process and Science
Where neuroscience meets nature
The goal – to develop the best cognitive enhancement supplement and support people in their quest to be more productive, in short, to do more.
The focus – to target the areas of the brain that impact focus, memory, and mental energy, while mitigating feelings of stress.
The formula – the result of a thorough and exhaustive review, by our experts, of over 400 research papers from around the globe, to identify and select premium, plant-based ingredients, based on their mechanisms of action, and research-proven efficacy, and the highest quality.
The production – a premier U.S. manufacturer fully compliant with cGMP regulations was selected, to ensure conformity to the highest quality standards.
The Result – PRYMD Q+, Formulated for efficacy, manufactured for quality, to give you confidence.
Ashwagandha (KSM66 organic Ashwagandha, Ixoreal Biomed)
- Chandrasekhar, K., Jyoti Kapoor, and Sridhar Anishetty. “A prospective, randomized double-blind, placebo-controlled study of safety and efficacy of a high-concentration full-spectrum extract of ashwagandha root in reducing stress and anxiety in adults.” Indian journal of psychological medicine 34.3 (2012): 255.
- Choudhary, Dnyanraj, Sauvik Bhattacharyya, and Sekhar Bose. “Efficacy and Safety of Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera (L.) Dunal) Root Extract in Improving Memory and Cognitive Functions.” Journal of Dietary Supplements 14.6 (2017): 599-612.
B Complex with B12 (Orgen B’s, Orgenetics)
Bacopa Monnieri (Synapsa –CDRI 08)
- Stough C et al. 2001. The chronic effects of an extract of Bacopa monniera (Brahmi) on cognitive function in healthy human subjects. Psychopharmacol. (Berl.), 156 (4): 481-484.
- Stough C et al. 2008. Examining the nootropic effects of a special extract of Bacopa monniera on human cognitive functioning: 90 day double-blind placebo-controlled randomized trial. Phytother. Res., 22: 1629-1634.
- Downey LA et al. 2012. An acute, double-blind, placebo-controlled crossover study of 320 mg and 640 mg doses of a special extract of Bacopa monnieri (CDRI 08™) on sustained cognitive performance. Phytother . Res., Published online DOI: 10.1002/ptr.4864.
Curcumin (Longvida, Verdure Sciences)
Korean Panax Ginseng (GS 15-4 Fermented ginseng, ILWAHA)
- Choi, Kwang-tae. “Botanical characteristics, pharmacological effects and medicinal components of Korean Panax ginseng CA Meyer.” Acta Pharmacologica Sinica 29.9 (2008): 1109.
- Jin, Hui, et al. “Pharmacokinetic comparison of ginsenoside metabolite IH-901 from fermented and non-fermented ginseng in healthy Korean volunteers.” Journal of ethnopharmacology 139.2 (2012): 664-667.
Rhodiola Rosea (RhodioLife, by Polinat)
Team of experts, shared passion, common purposeDr. Meyer, Dr. Dominic and Professor Stough have assembled a team of expert research scientists, who share a passion – the pursuit of optimal cognitive function. Their purpose is to develop premium, plant based nutritional supplements that support people in performing at their cognitive best, everyday.
Best. Product. Ever. Prymd Q+ delivers on every level. My productivity has never been higher and I feel absolutely wonderful. This product genuinely empowers you to focus and perform so you can truly accomplish more each day.
Shelly J. – Vice President, Marketing
Being a bit of a skeptic on supplements, I have been very happy with my experience with Q+. It has felt easier to stay in a “flow state”, enabling me to get more done, to a higher level of quality with less emotional friction than without Q+. I continue to use Q+ and love the benefits.
Mat Young – Technology Executive
As the owner of a movement studio that provides clients with personalized therapeutic and educational sessions, clear mental focus is critical to my effectiveness. After 3 days taking Q+, my typical 3pm mental lag was gone, and I felt focused and energized the entire day of teaching.
Bre D - Studio Owner, and Therapeutic Movement Educator
Within one week of taking Q+ I felt more focused and alert – my work days are more productive and problem solving is easier.
Blake Howard – Pharmaceutical Chemist
I have had great results from the product! Feeling more on point, more efficient, and less affected by day-to-day stressors in the office
Adrian Barbaro – Lawyer
Since starting Q+, I feel more focused and more energized throughout the day, and I feel that I think more clearly.
Ben R. – Business Development Executive
Dr Jös Meyer, MBBS, BSc
Founder & CEO
Dr Jös Meyer is a medical doctor and CEO of PRYMD Labs. Additionally, he holds a BSc in Clinical Research, and is a member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors.
Professor Con Stough
Professor Con Stough is a Professor of Cognitive Neuroscience and Psychology at Swinburne University’s Centre for Human Psychopharmacology, and Director of the National Institute of Complementary Medicine Collaborative Centre for the study of natural medicine on neurocognition. He is an international expert in clinical trials relating to cognition and intelligence and was appointed to the scientific advisory panel of the International Society for Intelligence Research (ISIR). He also sits on the Editorial Board of the Journal of Intelligence and has recently served as an expert member of the Psychology and Neuroscience Panel of WEF.
Dr David Dominic, MBBS, BSc
Founder & COO
Dr David Dominic is a medical doctor and COO of PRYMD Labs. Additionally, he holds a BSc in human anatomy, pathology, and physiology, and has been published in the field of neuroscience.